Types of Lessons
- Individual Lessons – Our double-ended range offers a great place to work on a variety of shots.
- Short Game Lessons – Focus on the most important shots in golf including wedge shots and putting strokes.
- Playing Lessons – Our PGA Professionals will help with course management by taking the lesson to the course.
- Group Lessons – Group lessons are fun; especially with your friends. Ask the Professional Staff about rates.
- Video Lessons – One of the best ways to understand your swing is to watch it on video.
Adults can view the events calendar below to obtain daily programming.
Pinnacle offers an active Junior Golf Program where fun is the ultimate goal.
GROUP INSTRUCTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. CLICK HERE to request more information about the Junior clinics or group instruction.
We ask all of our juniors to adhere to our dress code policy during all instructional clinics, practice sessions and rounds of golf.
- No denim allowed
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Appropriate shoes must be worn. Either golf shoes or tennis shoes without cross training tread.